Wednesday 9 February 2011

More News.

This time of year I often find myself taking bookings for demos later in the year and this year has been no different, This year is certainly going to be busy.
I have been invited to demonstrate at two trade shows one at Springfield's and the second at Harrogate, a local group (Norwich Wood turning Club) has also invited me along these should all be great fun I am also off to Dublin to judge the (RDS) Royal Dublin Society's annual craft competition (wood turning section) I have enjoyed this a great deal in the past and look forward to doing it again,the interaction with all those involved is both interesting and stimulating as all the judges get to network and view all the other sections which is so much fun I cant begin to explain the buzz I get.

No comments: