Wednesday 6 October 2010

Brief Update

Time is short so I will give you some bullet points. Sorry no images right now maybe in a week or two
My trip to Ireland went very well at the beginning of the summer.
I then had a some time out to catch up on some of the chores around the house/garden this went on for a little longer than intended following an event beyond my control.
I have several Club Demos booked here in the UK.
2011.
I have received two invitations for international symposiums next year both have been accepted so August is going to be very busy indeed, the work starts now creating new work the first piece is almost finished and the second is beginning to come together its always refreshing to start on new pieces as there is no telling where they may take me.

This weekend is very busy starting tomorow with an evening Demo in Suffolk.
I'm not sure how I am going to fit in everything I need before a trip to France next week.

No comments: