Friday 22 January 2010

New Year - New Directions.

Belated seasons greetings to all and appologies for my lack of posts but when things get busy work comes first. The year ahead is shaping up well with demos around the UK and Europe, so time will need to be managed carefully to avoide missing magazine deadlines and commitments already made.
After many requests I will be making a DVD in April, followed in May with a two day decorating/turning course at Hunters Lodge in Lincolnshire with KTMP if you are interested in the course/DVD's contact Karl Tickle at http://www.ktmp.co.uk/ .
The course should be fun with the incresed interest there is in decorating wood there is a march away from the round and brown amongst the turning fraternaty here in the UK.
I will endevour to make regular posts through the comming year with images of my new work when possible, the demo year starts early for me in Febuary at Bedford Saws.

No comments: