Thursday 26 February 2009

March Is Not Far Away.

We seem to have shaken the winter bugs at long last I do hope I haven't spoken too soon but the sun is out and we are feeling so much better than we have for a long time.Lets hope the good weather continues as bright as it's been today.
I managed to scrounge wet Ash and Silver Birch logs today so with luck can try some experimental tunings in the next day or two distractions avoided who knows where the Ash may be heading, I have a few ideas, I just have to shut the door and get on with it, as SWMBO says far to often to me. We used to have a guy working with us who also said far to often "don't say it do it " I think all to often we procrastinate about things and on many occasions it would be better to just hit these issues head on to resolve the problems that may arise as things progress.

No comments: